Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Extrovert or Introvert?

I regain my energy by being with my friends and family because they always know how to cheer me up. I am an extrovert because I am always with a group and I love being around various groups of people. I think extrovert have it easy because we can bounce our ideas off of people and they can give me suggestions. If the world was entirely made of extroverts, everyone would be in collective unison and people would get along. However, with everyone being an extrovert, the world would also be divided by groups which would be determined by social status and ethnicity. If the world was completely made of introverts, everyone would be individual and would keep to themselves. Creativity would be overrun by individualism.

No comments:

Post a Comment