Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Appearances

I know some people that are little on the outside and big on the inside. The first example would be my girlfriend, Kayla. She always puts herself last and makes sure that everyone else is happy. She is always trying to make everyone's day better prior to worrying about herself. My grandmother is another prime example. When she has the time and the money, she does whatever she can to help people and whether she has the ability to cure your problem or not, she still gives people her time to assist them. I believe that looks can be deceiving and people's appearances can be the exact same as or the polar opposite of their personality. It is all dependent upon the person's upbringing. If my internal beauty was directly reflected in my external appearance, many people would be surprised because I try to help people and give back to those who have made my life so spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment